Friday, August 15, 2008

today started off normal.. Nothing special today till geog lesson..
was supposed to have geog test today..
but we decided to protest..
just wad?
We succeded in the protest..
we name this protest the" anti geog test riot 2008"
which is super lame..
name was tot by angelica.

In the end long lay na postpone the test till next Monday..
haha.. Cos other class oso having next week;)

After school stay bak to watch netball match..
3RP vs 3FG
RP won!!
woots!!
congratz man.
btw.. Tengchiat is scary when he's playing any ball game..
but he's super pro lah!!
u this pro kia o.0
:)
next match u must score 10 hor !!
after tat went to pp with aka, mel, jk, sarm..
we went eat sakae..
I'm nnot rich ppl..
after eating me and sarm went off first..

Nite having dance..ZzZ
was late..0.o
But I dun really care..
:)
tml I still got dance!!
feeak man..
anyway wad I like about today dance is we did front cartwheel
can do on own but not steady haha..

Well that's all for today..
gtg sleep Liao..
tml gtg wake up early for dance!!
freak hate this man..

Ohya.. Congratz Singapore for getting a medal after 48 years..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home