woots!! We won HM
OWNAGE MAN!!
Woots!! Well done ppl!
Actually tot we will lose de o.0
School today was pretty normal..
oh ya.. Ronald got isabella number:x
and he call her sexy hair girl..
Lame rite!!
HORSEY tell me who u like lah..
I dun wan noe wad sally or wad curl-ur-ass lah!
Celine! I own u one treat lah.. Hah.
Back to yesterday topic..
Damn u son of a bitch!!
wad u almost explode?
am I still angry?
the answer is no! cos y cos of a son of a bitch I will get angry its bu zhi de lor..
i trigger it? Wadever the shit is man
o.0
I almost explode too!! Not onli u okay!
freak u and stop MSG me for the time being will u??
even if u MSG me I will nv reply now..
currently thinking if wan to go for the dinner a not.
zZz..
Tomorrow.. Interclass boys bball match RP vs BN ..
guys u ppl will win de okay!!
and if u ever meet the HM class
trash them like shit ok!!
WOOTS !!BENEVOLENCE(USA) TRASH HARMONY(CHINA)
no offence hah..
OWNAGE MAN!!
Woots!! Well done ppl!
Actually tot we will lose de o.0
School today was pretty normal..
oh ya.. Ronald got isabella number:x
and he call her sexy hair girl..
Lame rite!!
HORSEY tell me who u like lah..
I dun wan noe wad sally or wad curl-ur-ass lah!
Celine! I own u one treat lah.. Hah.
Back to yesterday topic..
Damn u son of a bitch!!
wad u almost explode?
am I still angry?
the answer is no! cos y cos of a son of a bitch I will get angry its bu zhi de lor..
i trigger it? Wadever the shit is man
o.0
I almost explode too!! Not onli u okay!
freak u and stop MSG me for the time being will u??
even if u MSG me I will nv reply now..
currently thinking if wan to go for the dinner a not.
zZz..
Tomorrow.. Interclass boys bball match RP vs BN ..
guys u ppl will win de okay!!
and if u ever meet the HM class
trash them like shit ok!!
WOOTS !!BENEVOLENCE(USA) TRASH HARMONY(CHINA)
no offence hah..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home