Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Arghhh!!
fuck *** man
those trackers will noe who I'm tokin about..
Well jus to tell u this, I said ok is because I dun want to tok to u ..
ur jus a fucking piece of shit.
well long time ago I already dun really like u Liao..
super hao Liao..u think u wad??
my father??freak off man..
think we like u??
that's ur own wishful thinking..
u said u have been tolerating us..
and jus to let u noe..
we've been tolerating u for a long time too..
its oso not onli I nv listen rite??( fuck u mother fucker)
at Malaysia play the flying fox so hao lian..
wad?? Think u super man ar??
BLOODY HELL!!
u think u damn pro??
oh please man..
all those stuff u cannot do say cannot lah!!
and say wad when ur angry no matter wad size the person is u will go hit??
hah I shall laugh my ass of and see how that person hit u man

When the whole idea is..get this rite..UR JUS A PIECE OF SHIT!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home