happy birthday Singapore!! And happy birthday Isabella!!
Today went to Singapore flyer there to perform. Was quite successful I think ..
went to take the Singapore flyer.. Was super shiok..:)
Took quite a number of photo.
we then waited till night to watch the firework..
god.. Its was super nice can..sad tat I bf bring my camera..
But I use my fone.. Haha still got photo :)
I shall update my photo next time..:)
next year still must go watch firework:) woods!
There seem to be an arguement going in at my tagboard..
ZzZo.0
calm down ppl.. And I surely have nth to do with this..
hah..
Okays.. Gtg byebye
[AH MAN DE~]
Today went to Singapore flyer there to perform. Was quite successful I think ..
went to take the Singapore flyer.. Was super shiok..:)
Took quite a number of photo.
we then waited till night to watch the firework..
god.. Its was super nice can..sad tat I bf bring my camera..
But I use my fone.. Haha still got photo :)
I shall update my photo next time..:)
next year still must go watch firework:) woods!
There seem to be an arguement going in at my tagboard..
ZzZo.0
calm down ppl.. And I surely have nth to do with this..
hah..
Okays.. Gtg byebye
[AH MAN DE~]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home