Sunday, January 3, 2010

you said you dream of my face but you don't like me you just like the chase.


days never been great. school starting. danggg.
i haven haven enough of holis!
im so jealous of linc,hes not starting school tmr.
i am, hope everything goes well this year.
well it have to,
see you guys tmr.

++
Tell me why
You're so hard to forget
Don't remind me
I'm not over it
Tell me why
I can't seem to face the truth
I'm just a little too not over you
Memories
Supposed to fade
Didn't think it be this hard
Should be strong
Moving on
But I see you
Sometimes I try to hide
What I feel inside
And I turn around
You're with her now
I just can't figure it out
++

nights.

xoxo;



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home