I jus dunnoe why the heck I'm not tokin to u!!
I'm sorry to that someone.. U know who..
I'm not angry at u or some thing ..
I seriously dunnoe y..
I'm jus so freaking sorry..
leaving for Taiwan in jus 2 days time..
wad shall I get 4 u??
wad u wan huh??
I promise I will tok to u tml..
Today had pump programme..
its super sian
yes! Pump is a waste of time..
tml still got..
Nvm..
you would not want to get into pump man..
seriously..
Trust me..
Once again I'm so sorry
I'm sorry to that someone.. U know who..
I'm not angry at u or some thing ..
I seriously dunnoe y..
I'm jus so freaking sorry..
leaving for Taiwan in jus 2 days time..
wad shall I get 4 u??
wad u wan huh??
I promise I will tok to u tml..
Today had pump programme..
its super sian
yes! Pump is a waste of time..
tml still got..
Nvm..
you would not want to get into pump man..
seriously..
Trust me..
Once again I'm so sorry

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home